Monday, July 18, 2011

It has been far too long since I've posted last. I'm afraid I have no good excuse...
I am now 21! What an odd thing it is to grow older. I still feel like I'm in high school...but I'm not. I'm going to be a senior in college! A SENIOR in COLLEGE! How weird is that? To think that by this time next year I will be graduated. I feel like all I talk about on this blog is school...how annoying that must be to read about. But, it's such a big part of my life right now it's hard not to talk about it.
Believe it or not, I can't think of anything amazing to say. Usually, when I blog, something comes to mind. A theme, a poem, or an all important thought. Oh, here's one!

If you are lonely and want more friends, don't look to the popular, famed, or "cool". Look to the edges of the crowd, the ones sitting alone, go to them and befriend them. You will never be alone. Who knows, you might even find your best friend.

There, I've done it...I've written a short post with a thought. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment